Hot Kettle Grill
Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
w/ Garlic Butter Toast
- 1 large can of tomato sauce
- 1 can of diced tomatoes of choice
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 2 fresh garlic bulbs or 2 tsp of pre-diced garlic
- Pepper, a dash of onion powder, oregano and season all (more or less of preferred complementing seasons)
- (Green peppers, onions, mushrooms) if preferred (green peppers and onions shown)
- 1 pound of ground beef or ground turkey
*Tip: You can also mix 1/2 ground beef and 1/2 ground turkey.
Make your meat sauce and set aside. Place your spaghetti into 2 quarts of rolling boiling water. Add a teaspoon of oil and a sprinkle of salt to your boiling water. Cook for approximately 12 minutes. Place spaghetti in colander and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process. Place the spaghetti in a bowl or back in the pot. Add a dash of olive oil to the cooked spaghetti and toss.
See a recorded recipe segment @ http://youtu.be/7x4gVJK49I0